Public art creates attachment to the place you call home. Unlike gallery shows, public art is free and accessible to everyone. There are no tickets, no lineups, no dress code and you don’t look weird if you view it alone or with a partner (phewf, right?). Cities that understand the numerous benefits of public art are often the ones that push for its development.


A prime example of a city who’s done an excellent job of this is New Westminster. The city has repeatedly commissioned artists to create contemporary public art projects, something that has been especially apparent over the last few years. In addition to adding a splash of new color to New West’s ever-changing...


We are excited to announce Music By The River beginning July 6, 2017.


Where: Westminster Pier Park (click here for map)

When: July 6, 13, 20, 27 (Thursday nights)

Time: 5:00pm - 8:00pm

What: An all ages, free experience including live musical performance, two DJ stages, busking performances, artisan vendors, live painting, ribbon dancing and more.


DID YOU SAY BEER? Yes! The entire park will be one massive site-licensed area allowing you to take your drink anywhere within the park! The 'Eats at the Pier' concession will be serving Steel and Oak Brewing Co along with Pacific Breeze wine. Make sure to bring your picnic dinner down to the park and enjoy a drink as you listen to great...

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.